Try SlideIdea for iPad
Since Slide Rocket decided to sell out educators, in favor of big business, I've been looking for alternative presentation applications. Recently, I found the iPad app, SlideIdea.If your students are using iPads, SlideIdea is an absolute must-have application.
I have tried numerous presentation tools for PC, Mac and iPad, and SlideIdea is the first I've come across that has instant video plug-in capability. This is the feature Slide Rocket offered that made it my go-to presentation platform; that is, of course, until Clear Slide took over and abandoned teachers and students.
SlideIdea offers one-touch AirPlay mirroring, which makes it easy for student presentations to be shared in class. As you would expect, all features are drag and drop.
The video above demonstrates how easy it is to create amazing presentations on your iPad with SlideIdea.
Give it a try.
A version of this is cross-posted at www.learnitin5.com.
0 comments:
Post a Comment