Is coffee America's favorite drug?
I'm sure the people who enjoy illegal controlled substances might disagree, but I think coffee is America's favorite drug. I don't mean caffeine; there are probably plenty of studies about its addictive properties. I'm talking about Coffee!![]() |
| via: audreysmagazine.com |
If you wonder about the intoxicating effects of java, visit your local Starbucks -- soon to launch holiday cups. I've never known a place that is so recession-proof.
Sure Starbucks has a trendy feel and, let's not forget, wifi, but you can get this at home, or maybe a friend's house, if you don't consider your place a cool hangout. It's the coffee that matters.
I wouldn't' be surprised if you're drinking a cup of coffee while reading this insignificant blog post. If not, you're about to scurry off to Starbucks for your favorite flavor.
See you there.

0 comments:
Post a Comment