Buffer makes you a social networking machine
![]() |
| via Bufferapp.com |
Psst., here's a little-known secret: I don't share content to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ 24/7. Sure, it looks that way, because I send information to these social networks 50-60 times a day. Don't worry, I'm not strapped to my iMac or iPhone.
It's a trick that I perform with an amazing tool -- Buffer.
Buffer is a powerful application that allows users to share content to multiple social networks with a single click. Best of all, you can schedule unlimited shares as many days of the week as you like.
How does it work?
If you are in business, it's easy to see the value in sharing information to social media. If you are an educator, imagine scheduling updates for parents and students at regular intervals.
You could fill your buffer once weekly, and the job is finished.
Take a look at the video above. Then, if you want to become a social networking machine, give Buffer a try.
Beware, though, Buffer is addicting.
Mark Barnes is an education author, EdTech guru and the publisher of Brilliant or Insane. Learn more about Mark on our Team page. Follow him on Twitter here.


0 comments:
Post a Comment