Around the web: my 5 favorite blog posts from 2013
As a writer and content curator, I read a ton of blogs. As a teacher, I read mostly about education and education technology, but I do love numerous sports and variety blogs as well.![]() |
| via: 1000awesomethings.com |
Although it was an extremely daunting task, I have gone into my "saved-for-later" Feedly folder and selected my five favorite blog posts from 2013.
They are in no particular order and appear with the post title linked, followed by blog name.
- I used to think -- Stump The Teacher
- Becoming invisible in my classroom -- TeachThought
- Seven facts you should know about the new Common Core tests -- The Answer Sheet
- Dear Bammy Awards, where did I go wrong? Blogging Through the Fourth Dimension
- #622 When the dog's really excited you're back home -- 1000 Amazing Things
Please share one of your favorites in the comment section.

0 comments:
Post a Comment