Monday, December 30, 2013

Chasing connections

In an effort to gain followers, friends and blog readers, I find myself chasing connections on social media more than ever before.

I've spent a good portion of two days creating a Google+ page, which will house links to posts from this blog. The Brilliant or Insane Google page is located here.

Although I'm certainly no expert, I know a bit about Google+ profile pages and communities, and I have both. I knew nothing about Google+ pages, until I learned about them in a webinar led by social networking guru Guy Kawasaki, and I figured what's good for Guy is surely good for me.

So, I built the Brilliant or Insane Google+ page -- which is just an extension of this blog. Will it bring more readers here? Will it spark conversation? I really don't know.

Sometimes, I just feel like I'm chasing connections.

Is this a bad thing?
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Brilliant or Insane? All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger