Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey teachers, stop asking parents to do your students' homework!

I have never been so tired of the homework, and I am done with it. It's the piles of homework my kids bring home that I have to help them with do that I'm sick of. 


Today, it was perimeter in math, which I haven't done in about 38 years. Then, it was geography. "Which continent is west of New Zealand?" Seriously? First, where the hell is New Zealand, and why do I need to know what is west of it?

I'm considering contacting her school and asking to be added to the payroll. I'm fed up, and I'm not doing any more of this ridiculous, useless homework.


This is an updated form of a post that originally appeared at the Results Only Learning Blog
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Brilliant or Insane? All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger