Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Is Jesse Ventura brilliant or insane?

Jesse Ventura, via: ora.tv
Former professional wrestler, actor and Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura is what he calls "off the grid."

In this astonishing interview with CNBC, Ventura is promoting a new talk show, coincidentally called Off the Grid.

"I move about with my TV show, so the drones can't find me," Ventura says early in the interview. "I'm off the grid. . . I now view the United States from the outside, and I don't like what I see."

A self-proclaimed Independent, Ventura, is, according to his TV show website promotional blurb, offering "electrifying insight into the nation's most pressing problems."

With Ventura promoting the show from Mexico, one can only imagine which nation he's helping.

Don't miss Jessie Ventura's CNBC interview in this video, where at one point, he's asked if being off the grid in Mexico is a hoax.


Ventura's takes on the American economy, immigration and partisan politics might just be brilliant. Or, they may be insane.

You decide.
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Brilliant or Insane? All Right Reserved
Designed by CBTblogger